Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Think I've Got it

Do you believe? Are you a believer? What did your week look like? Mine was really rough, and yes, I am a believer...sometimes in what I have to ask myself...here's why. I know I have an Enemy who prowls around seeking to devour and destroy people, relationships, families etc. I know this because God in his great love for me warns me in His word that this is factual. In other words He tells me to be on the look out. So why then in the midst of chaos and confusion would I dare to overlook the spiritual aspect of the havoc going on? Why would I not consider in a moment of utter discord when arguments are breaking out in every corner of our home that the enemy of my soul is nearby. Why would I use my own words and resolve instead of God's Word and His wisdom to fight back when the darkness is thick and evident? Not my words...but God's WORD. Okay Lord...I think I've got it...I mean I really think I've got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment